Sunday, 12 October 2014
I am truly sorry just thinking about the fact that I am not keeping to my every two days routine drives me crazy! I can not seem to find the time to blog but I will update my Instagram and FB page with photographs as much as possible at least. Today I am going to talk about how you can save lots of money and wax your eyebrows at home. All you need is some products that should be really easy to find at your local beauty store or supermarket.
My brows that have been lightly filled in with brow shadow.
1) Wax Strips- I use Veet wax strips that are for your legs and I just cut them up in strips so that they fit the area I want to wax.
2) Baby Oil- Removes the wax afterwards.
3) Tweezers- I use my tweezerman tweezers to help get rid of any tiny hairs the wax could not pick up on.
4) Toner- Preferably you should use witch hazel but I use my normal face toner to help calm the skin and get rid of the excess oil that is left over from the baby oil you have used to remove the wax.
5) Cotton Wool- Apply the toner / baby oil on.
6) Scissors- To trim the wax strips and to trim your brows after.
Cut the strips first and brush your brows so you can clearly see the areas you want to wax. Once you have a clear vision of what needs waxing place the first strip on and pull. Keep doing this until you are satisfied with the results. If any small hairs are left the pluck them with your tweezers. Get some cotton wool and place some baby oil on to remove the wax of your skin and then put some toner and gently rub off the excess oil. Once you have completed all these steps you can trim your hairs on your brows if needed or just let them relax. Try your best to not wear makeup straight away it will not do any good to your pores.
Tuesday, 30 September 2014
Winner is to pick one from following pieces:
(1) Dainty Floral Pattern Sweatshirt
(2)One-Eye Monster Sweatshirt:
(3) Innovative Organza Paneled Sweatshirt
(4) Massive Balloon Print Sweatshirt
(5) Garfield Cat Print Cropped Sweatshirt
Thursday, 25 September 2014
The concept of me using salt toothpaste was weird for me also at first. After reading all the reviews on Iherb that were nearly 5 stars, I had to try it out. This product gives your teeth a whitening scrub down. My teeth feel squiky clean afterwards and whitened. The great thing about this is that it is a natural cleanser and not packed full off cancerous ingredients. You will be surprised at what our normal every day toothpaste brands contain. This toothpaste does not produce any foam and it has the most refreshing mint smell yet tastes like salt. Dont be put off by the colour.
I will be buying this toothpaste from now on.
BUY ME HERE!
Tuesday, 16 September 2014
Harriet Vanger, a scion of one of Sweden's wealthiest families disappeared over forty years ago. All these years later, her aged uncle continues to seek the truth. He hires Mikael Blomkvist, a crusading journalist recently trapped by a libel conviction, to investigate. He is aided by the pierced and tattooed punk prodigy Lisbeth Salander. Together they tap into a vein of unfathomable iniquity and astonishing corruption. If you are into crime novels and are a fan of course of the Girl with the Dragon tattoo then this is a must. This is actually a really good comic to buy to that man who does not really read but would read a comic that has to do with crime investigations and even contains some sexual scenes.