Let the battle commence !!
Korres Jasmine Body Milk
Bioten Intensive Moisturising Body Lotion .
Korres Jasmine Body Milk
- It has 93.5 % Natural Content.
- It doesnt test on animals .
- It suitable for vegetarians /vegans
- I love the informative column on the side of it that tells you the facts what it has got in and what it hasnt.
- No parabens.
- The packaging looks and feels nice.
- The packaging can be recycled.
- 200 ml = around 7 euro
- It has Organic extracts.
- It helps enhance skin suppleness and moisturizes.
- The product itself is thick .
- It smells a lot and lasts
- When applied to the skin it absorbs quickly but remains 'wet' on skin for a further 10 minutes.
Bioten Intensive Moisturizing Body Lotion (Yoghurt and Bamboo)
- No parabens
- The formula is a 'absorb quickly'
- It nourishes and soothes.
- Its not greasy .
- The packaging is easy to use.
- The packaging is cheap looking.
- Dermalogically Tested.
- It doesnt state wether it tests on animals or not.
- 250ml = 3.85 euro only !!
- The smell is discreet and very nice.
- The formula is light.
- It absorbs quickly as it states.
Ok guys so those are the facts now heres my opinion.
Korres of course is a more luxurious item to buy and the packaging is so nice if you were gifting it. I would recommend it for a fragrance lover which im not. Dont get me wrong im a huge fan of Korres but i hate Body lotions that smell a lot, i feel like thats the showergel's job not the body lotions. I would buy again if it had a more discreet fragrance and for a gift for someone. I like that Korres however stands for so many things and states them on the side of their bottle. I believe the price is worth the product.
Bioten now i was sent one of these and i have bought one of these as well from Veropoulos because i like it so much. If youre like me and you hate body lotions that smell a lot then this is for you. It also absorbs quickly which is another bonus because im so lazy when it comes to applying body lotion. I exepected more from Bioten when i heard the name , it reminds me of something ecological and organic but as far as i can see its not neither and if it is , start doing what Korres does and state it on your bottle. Bioten is a good option in general for people who dont have a lot of money to splash on products or who just dont like to. This is because it is paraben free , so its a healthy lotion plus it does what it says on the bottle.
So wether your a smelly lover or a discreet lover check them out and let me know what you thought :)